Beyond spotlighting some of the region’s premier artists through talks and readings, the CT Lit Fest also welcomes and highlights the achievements and work of publishers, presses, and literary organizations.
Last year’s vendors raved about intimacy, connections made and sales. Space is limited so don’t delay to secure your spot at the 2020 festival.
New in 2020 we’re offering table shares for individual authors selling their books. These are four-hour slots sharing a table with another author. We’re reserving a limited number in the Reader’s Marketplace. Follow the prompts on the next page.
Sign Up Portal Opens in February 2020
Our 2020 Participants:
- Set-up is from 8:30-10:00 AM.
- Breakdown is from 6:00-7:00 PM.
- Cancellation fee: 50% of initial registration fee through July 8.
- No refunds for cancellations after July 8.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- Applications are processed and accepted on a first come, first served basis. Being accepted, however, does not guarantee your spot. You are not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from us; we will generate a wait list as needed.
- Full payment is due at the same time as your completed registration form. Registration forms are not considered complete unless payment is also received.
- Rain date? We won’t need one. Real Art Ways is an entirely indoors facility.
- Exhibitors may not bring and use a sign over two feet in height. Exhibitors are also not to bring any hanging signage.
- Exhibitors may not resell their space or part of their space to any third party (including another exhibitor). They may not charge authors to be represented at the festival.
- No exhibitor may purport to be an agent or representative of the Connecticut Literary Festival. They may not claim to represent any official programming of the festival.