Poetry Workshop – 6 Weeks | SUMMER 2020
Instructor: Sarah Strong
Day and Time: Saturdays 3pm to 5 pm (E.S.T.)
This course is designed for poets of all levels who want to develop and hone their craft and commitment to writing. Participants will workshop poems written during the course, explore revision strategies, and discuss a small but diverse selection of modern and contemporary poems to better understand how a poet’s tools can be deployed. Poets of all backgrounds and identities welcome.
- Rigorous and supportive workshop environment
- 5 of your poems workshopped by the entire class and instructor
- 2 poems revised and workshopped further in small group
- Individual meeting with instructor
- Strategies to maintain an ongoing writing practice
Please visit our application page before continuing with payment.