Celebrating Nutmeg Writers
The Central Connecticut State English Department in conjunction with the Connecticut Literary Festival will publish a literary anthology of fiction, creative nonfiction and poetry by Connecticut writers. The book will be published in conjunction with the 2020 CT Literary Festival.
What to Submit:
- Fiction (2,500 words max)
- Poetry (2 poems max)
- Creative Nonfiction (2,500 words max)
- Submissions are accepted at connecticutliteraryanthology.submittable.com/submit
- Submissions will be open from January 4 until March 31, 2020.
- No previously published work accepted
- Authors paid with one complimentary copy of the anthology.
- Authors must reside in the state of Connecticut by January 1, 2020.
- For upload FYI: Submittable won’t upload your work if you use Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge as the browser.
- Complete submission form online at submitable. No mailed submissions.
- NOTE: Reading is blind, so the author’s name should not appear on the manuscript. On first page put title and word count (for prose). Page number your manuscript.
- Please note if your submission is fiction, nonfiction, or poetry on the first page.
- Simultaneous submissions accepted, with immediate notification if accepted elsewhere.
- Submit PDF Files
- Published and emerging writers (of all ages) are encouraged to apply.
- email questions to: email@example.com. Subject: Anthology.
The Connecticut Literary Festival is an annual celebration of the literary arts hosted at Real Art Ways in Hartford. Join us this October for a day of readings, panels, typewriter stories, food trucks, and a spectacular book fair. Celebrate the vibrant literary scene in the Nutmeg state.