Beyond spotlighting some of the region’s premier artists through talks and readings, the CT Lit Fest also welcomes and highlights the achievements and work of publishers, presses, and literary organizations.
The Reader’s Marketplace is our book fair, a place for participants to market their organizations and sell their art—and a place for conference attendees to buy some great books and magazines (and, of course, network with industry professionals). If you’re passionate about books, you’re sure to find something here to like!
The Reader’s Marketplace is sold out.
Please email Kelsey at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our wait list.
Our 2019 Participants:
- Set-up is from 8:30-10:00 AM on Saturday, October 5.
- Breakdown is from 6:00-7:00 PM on Saturday, October 5.
- Cancellation fee: 50% of initial registration fee through July 8, 2019.
- No refunds for cancellations after July 8, 2019.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- Applications are processed and accepted on a first come, first served basis. Being accepted, however, does not guarantee your spot. You are not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from us; we will generate a wait list as needed.
- Full payment is due at the same time as your completed registration form. Registration forms are not considered complete unless payment is also received.
- Rain date? We won’t need one. Real Art Ways is an entirely indoors facility.
- Exhibitors may not bring and use a sign over two feet in height. Exhibitors are also not to bring any hanging signage.
- Exhibitors may not resell their space or part of their space to any third party (including another exhibitor). They may not charge authors to be represented at the festival.
- No exhibitor may purport to be an agent or representative of the Connecticut Literary Festival. They may not claim to represent any official programming of the festival.