This year we are adding a few dedicated shared tables in the Readers’ Marketplace for individual authors to promote and sell their books.
To register for the waitlist as an individual exhibitor at the CT Lit Fest Readers’ Marketplace, please follow the link below to submit your information and you will be contacted if a table becomes available. If you are contacted you will then pay the registration cost of $75. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Authors will split a six-foot table for half the day. These slots will run 4 hours in the morning or afternoon.
These tables are limited to individual authors only. To register/waitlist as an organization or publisher, please return to the Reader’s Marketplace page and click the Organization/Publisher Registration page.
Individual Author Registration Package:
- One four-hour time slot (10-2, 2-6). Please allow 15 minutes for set up/break down.
- One half of a six-foot table
- One sturdy, moderately comfortable chair
- One I.D. sign
- One individual exhibitor listing on festival program and website
Step 1: Fill out Individual Author Form
* Be sure to hit the SUBMIT button before continuing with payment down below!
** Payments are processed through Elephant Rock Productions, Inc.